Personal Information

Your Full name and social security number or tax ID number
• Your spouse’s full name, social security number or tax ID number, and date of birth
• Identity Protection PIN, if one has been issued to you, your spouse, or your dependent by the IRS
• IRS Letter 6475 - your 2022 Economic Impact Payment, to determine eligibility to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit
• Routing and account numbers to receive your refund by direct deposit or pay your balance due if you choose.
• Copy of your 2021 tax return.


  • Dates of birth and social security numbers or tax ID numbers. 
  • Childcare records (including the provider's tax ID number) if applicable. 
  • Income of dependents and of other adults in your home. 
  • Form 8332 showing that the child's custodial parent is releasing their right to claim a child to you, the noncustodial parent (if applicable) 
  • IRS Letter 6419 - official documentation that has the details you need to report your advance Child Tax Credit (CTC) payments. 



  1. Employed. 
  • Forms W-2. 2. Unemployed. 
  • Unemployment (1099-G). 


  1. Self-Employed. 
  • Forms 1099, Schedules K-1, income records to verify amounts not reported on 1099- MISC or new 1099-NEC. 
  • Records of all expenses — check registers or credit card statements, and receipts. 
  • Business-use asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation. 
  • Office in home information, home size/ office size, and utilities if applicable. 
  • Inventory records (beginning and ending inventory) and purchases. 
  • Mileage logs for 2022. Include both, total business, and total miles you drove between January 2022 and December 2022. 
  • Record of estimated tax payments made (Form 1040–ES). 


  1. Rental Income. 
  • Records of income and expenses. 
  • Rental asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation. 
  • Record of estimated tax payments made (Form 1040–ES). 


  1. Retirement Income.
  • Pension/IRA/annuity income (1099-R) or Form 8606 for payments/distributions. 
  • Traditional IRA basis (i.e., amounts you contributed to the IRA that were already taxed). 
  • Social security/RRB income (SSA-1099, RRB-1099). 


  1. Savings & Investments or Dividends. 
  • Interest, dividend income (1099-INT, 1099-OID, 1099-DIV). 
  • Income from sales of stock or other property (1099-B, 1099-S) 
  • Dates of acquisition and records of your cost or other basis in property you sold (if basis is not reported on 1099-B). Form 1099-S for income from sale of property. 
  • Health Savings Account and long-term care reimbursements (1099-SA or 1099-LTC) 
  • Expenses related to your investments. 
  • Record of estimated tax payments made (Form 1040–ES). 
  • Transactions involving cryptocurrency (Virtual currency). Statements or Form 8949. 


  1. Other Income & Losses. 
  • Gambling income (W-2G or records showing income, as well as expense records). 
  • Jury duty records. 
  • Hobby income and expenses. 
  • Prizes and awards. 
  • Trust income. 
  • Royalty Income 1099–MISC. 
  • Any other 1099s received for example 1099-C. for any debt cancelation. 
  • Record of alimony paid/received with ex-spouse’s name and SSN • State tax refund. 



  1. Home Ownership. 
  • Forms 1098 or other mortgage interest statements. 
  • Real estate and personal property tax records. 
  • Receipts for energy-saving home improvements (e.g., solar panels, solar water heater) 
  • All other 1098 series forms. 


  1. Charitable Donations. 
  • Cash amounts donated to houses of worship, schools, other charitable organizations. 
  • Records of non-cash charitable donations. 
  • Amounts of miles driven for charitable or medical purposes. 


  1. Medical Expenses. 
  • Amounts paid for healthcare, insurance, and to doctors, dentists, and hospitals. 


  1. Health Insurance. 
  • Form 1095-A if you enrolled in an insurance plan through the Marketplace (Exchange). 


  1. Childcare Expenses. 
  • Fees paid to a licensed day care center or family day care for care of an infant or preschooler. 
  • Amounts paid to a baby-sitter or provider care of your child under age 13 while you work. 
  • Expenses paid through a dependent care flexible spending account at work. 


  1. Educational Expenses. 
  • Forms 1098-T from educational institutions.
  • Receipts that itemize qualified educational expenses. 
  • Records of any scholarships or fellowships you received. 
  • Form 1098-E if you paid student loan interest. 


  1. K-12 Educator Expenses. 
  • Receipts for classroom expenses (for educators in grades K-12).


  1. State & Local Taxes. 
  • Amount of state and local income or sales tax paid (other than wage withholding). • Invoice showing amount of vehicle sales tax paid and / or personal property tax on vehicles. 


  1. Retirement & Other Savings.
  • Form 5498-SA showing HSA contributions. • Form 5498 showing IRA contributions. 
  • All other 5498 series forms (5498-QA, 5498-ESA). 


  1. Federally Declared Disaster. 
  • City/county you lived/worked/had property in. 
  • Records to support property losses (appraisal, clean-up costs, etc.) 
  • Records of rebuilding/repair costs. • Insurance reimbursements/claims to be paid. 



  • Foreign bank account information: location, name of bank, account number, peak value of account during the year, if more than $10,000 at any time for 2021 year. 
  • Foreign Tax Paid. 
  • Foreign Income. 
  • If you are no resident alien, how many days did you spent at the United States for the last three years. 
parallax background

Schedule your appointment